Front Range Fire Rescue Authority is hiring Reserve Firefighters
Applicants for the position of Reserve Firefighter must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older at time of testing
- High school diploma or GED, prior to the application deadline
- Valid State of Colorado driver’s license
- Colorado State Firefighter I / HazMat Operations or expected by date of hire.
- Job offers will be contingent upon obtaining certifications
For more information please click here
Interested candidates must submit copies of all certifications, Colorado driver license, and diploma with their application. Applications are available online here or at the Front Range Fire Rescue Station 2 location (101 S. Irene Ave, Milliken)
Application deadline is 5:00 pm, December 23, 2016
Employment opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.